Solicitors | About us | Contact us
Medical negligence solicitors

Medical negligence claims solicitors

Medical negligence claims

If you have been injured as a result of medical negligence, you may be able to take legal action to claim compensation.

You can also take legal action if you are the next of kin of someone who has died as a result of medical negligence or who as a result now lacks the capacity to be able to do it themselves.

Some examples of medical negligence are where a condition was incorrectly diagnosed, where there was a mistake during a medical procedure or operation, or where the wrong drugs or an incorrect dose were prescribed.

We can help you if you have been injured while you were a patient of a doctor or hospital through a medical accident or mistake in your treatment. We can investigate whether your injuries or the consequences of treatment were as a result of clinical negligence and if you have a valid claim for compensation.

Usually, legal claims must be started within three years of the incident of medical negligence so it is important to get legal advice as soon as possible.

No win no fee

We can undertake medical negligence claims on a contingency fee (No win no fee) basis where we assess the chances of success are good enough.

If we assess that you have a reasonable prospect of success we can offer you a contingency fee agreement. Where proceedings are going to be taken against the person who caused the accident, the agreement guarantees that you receive all of the compensation agreed or awarded to you. We also arrange insurance to support such claims and protect you from legal costs.

You can see a medical negligence claims solicitor in London or Hertfordshire.

Free case assessment by e-mail

If you believe you may have a case to make a personal injury claim, we can make an assessment of your case based on the facts and information you send us by e-mail.

Get a free case assessment by e-mail (personal injury claims)

How to contact us

We have offices in central London and Hertfordshire.

How to contact us by telephone or e-mail, office addresses and maps.