Solicitors | About us | Contact us
Litigation solicitors in London and Herts

Litigation solicitors

Bishopsgate Law litigation solicitors act for and give advice to our clients relating to general litigation, civil litigation, commercial litigation, dispute resolution, employment law, family law, immigration law, personal injury and medical negligence.

Our litigation solicitors work from our London office and see clients by appointment at 99 Bishopsgate, and also at our Hertfordshire office.

Civil litigation solicitors

If you are in a dispute with another person, or a business or organisation, which cannot be resolved, you can seek legal advice about achieving the outcome you want through the courts.

Civil litigation solicitors.

Commercial litigation solicitors

We undertake litigation and dispute resolution relating to all commercial, business, shareholder, director and partnership disputes, civil fraud and actions to protect assets or prevent loss and safeguard business interests.

Commercial litigation solicitors.

Immigration solicitors

We can help with legal advice about UK immigration law including visas and applications, right to work, British citizenship, leave to remain in the UK, and permanent residence for European nationals.

Immigration law solicitors.

Family solicitors

We can help with family law and divorce matters.

Family law solicitors.

Employment law solicitors

Employment law solicitors at Bishopsgate Law can give legal advice to employees and employers about workplace and employment law and represent them at employment tribunals. We provide independent legal advice about employment settlement agreements.

Employment law solicitors.

Personal injury solicitors

Personal injury solicitors for no win no fee personal injury claims, accident claims, workplace injury claims and medical negligence claims.

Personal injury solicitors.

Free initial consultation

We offer a free initial consultation by appointment for most matters, so we can discuss the brief facts, and can give you an idea of whether you have a potential claim or a case where we can help you. We usually do this by telephone.

How to contact us