How Bishopsgate Law solicitors can help you

Bishopsgate Law solicitors can help you with wills and probate law, conveyancing and property law, employment law, employment tribunal claims and settlement agreements, personal injury claims, civil litigation, family law and divorce.

Wills and probate law solicitors

Our private client lawyers can advise you about making your will, estate planning and inheritance tax liabilities, trusts, dealing with probate, obtaining lasting power of attorney, and bringing or defending an inheritance claim.

More information about our wills and probate law department.

More information about lasting power of attorney (LPA).

Free wills and probate law guide to download

Download guide to wills and probate.

The free guide includes information about: Why you should make a will; Intestacy rules; Care costs; Inheritance tax planning; Family home allowance; How to make a will; What happens after someone dies; Protecting your assets.

Conveyancing and property law solicitors

The conveyancing and property law department can deal with all aspects of residential and commercial property purchase and sales, equity release and re-mortgaging, leasehold property, tenancy agreements, landlord and tenant disputes, and rent arrears.

More information about our conveyancing and property law department.

Get a conveyancing quote from us

Get a conveyancing quote by telephone or e-mail.

Personal injury claims solicitors

We can act for you in making a personal injury claim if you have been hurt in an accident at work.

More information about personal injury claims.

Employment law solicitors

If you are an employee and believe you may have been unfairly dismissed, or unfairly and unlawfully treated or discriminated against at work and have a potential claim at an employment tribunal, we can give advice and act for you at the tribunal.

More information about employment law.

Free employment rights guide to download

Download your rights at work guide.

Employment tribunal case assessment

If you believe you may have a case to make an employment tribunal claim, we can make an assessment of your case based on the facts and information you send us by e-mail.

Get a free case assessment by e-mail.

Settlement agreement legal advice

If you have been offered a settlement agreement by your employer, you should seek independent legal advice before signing it. Normally your employer will agree to pay for you to receive independent legal advice. We can advise you about your settlement agreement.

More information about settlement agreements.

Civil litigation solicitors

We can help with most civil litigation and dispute resolution matters. Contact us for more information.

Family law and divorce solicitors

Our solicitors can act for you in family law and divorce matters. Contact us for more information.